I wish....


I wish we could have hugged a little more and tight when our souls were talking to each other for the last time.
I wish that kiss would have last a little longer and I could feel your breath dragging me into that moment for the last time.
I wish that the moment lasted when I gave you a feeling of contentment.
I wish to be overwhelmed by the moment when you tried to listen to my heartbeats, watching our favourite series laughing and loving for the last time.
I wish I could have not stayed when you said you have something to talk about and that was the last time when we were lovers because you wished us to be friends forever.
I know it's strange that I kept on wishing but yours was fulfilled unconditioned, I wish you could have stayed a little longer till the stars remove their cover and sun brighten up the sky.
Look now I don't wish but the last thing I wished was that I wish to stop wishing forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The feeling of first love.